Business & Employer Representation
Shauna represents businesses and public entities in transactions, negotiations, employment disputes and other business matters. She has extensive experience in negotiating complex business transactions and advising business operations in general business matters, contract negotiation and drafting, employment issues (including preventative training and policy development, discipline, termination, and workplace investigations), and in ownership transitions and succession planning.
Her experience includes negotiating and drafting all types of business documents, including:
- partnership agreements, operating agreements, and buy-sell agreements;
- asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements, manufacturing, distribution and reseller agreements;
- joint venture agreements, strategic alliance agreements, employment agreements, consulting agreements, independent contractor agreements, and professional services agreements;
- non-disclosure, non-solicitation, non-competition, and assignment of inventions agreements;
- technology development and licensing agreements, financing and leasing agreements, and website user agreements.
CLG’s goal in representing business clients is to minimize the likelihood that a dispute escalates. We realize that a client’s time, money and resources are best spent outside of court. That said, litigation is sometimes necessary, and when that happens, we stand ready to fight hard for our clients.